Through Hudson's Eyes!

10:43:00 AM




Woof! Hey there! My name is Hudson and I am Windermere Vacation Rentals Lake Chelan’s trusty mascot! A little about myself in case you were wondering… My name is Hudson, I am 4 Years old (That’s 28 in human years!) I am a service doggy for my human and in return she buys me treats and let’s me sleep on the bed ;) I also work as a fun ambassador for Windermere Vacation Rentals Lake Chelan. The pay is good (around 10 bones a week) so I can’t complain! Life is great here in Chelan.

My four legs have brought me all over town on a mission to discover the best of what Chelan has to offer. Let me “guide” you to some of the best restaurants, entertainment, and shops in the Valley.

Did you know that I have even created my very own “bucket list” of must do things in Chelan? Only have a couple days in town? No problem! I got you covered. I even have the inside scoop on dog-friendly locations ;) So grab my leash and hang on! I am about to take you on an adventure!

First stop: THE VOGUE
Both locals and out-of-towners can agree The Vogue is a perfect gathering place. Come taste their delicious coffee or try out their selection of beer and wine. Visiting on a weekend? Check out The Vogue’s live music schedule! Did I mention that this place LOVES their furry friends? I love to relax in their outdoor seating area!


Check out my other blog posts for more local knowledge from your favorite golden pup! Follow my blog here at http://www.rentchelan.com/blog.htm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook